Grossberg Company LLP
, a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services to the real estate industry has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant
to work in the Tax Department, working closely with the accounting staff to assemble a variety of client tax returns.
- Return review for appropriate sign-offs, attachments and to ensure quality control of work.
- Assembling of forms and creation of instructions for different tax returns.
- Generate nightly list of returns assembled.
- Set up of new accounts, update and perform maintenance in firm database.
- Prepare certified mail, assist with miscellaneous mailings throughout the year.
- Prepare Powers of Attorney.
- Filing as necessary.
- Assist with back up receptionist desk duties for breaks, lunch and vacations on a regular basis.
- 2 plus years of related experience in an office environment.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime on weekends and work days on a daily basis during tax seasons in January – April and August – October.
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment but also work independently when necessary.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving.
- Prosystem fx Tax, Prosystem fx Practice Management and SuperForms experience is preferred.