For nearly 100 years, Grossberg Company LLP
, a Washington DC mid-size CPA firm, has been a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services, specializing in services to the real estate industry. Grossberg Company LLP has a well-known reputation of unparalleled client satisfaction. At the heart of this success, are professional staff members who possess the skills and training required to survive in the ever-changing world of new tax laws and regulations, advanced technologies and strategic business.
Built on decades of hard work and timely responsiveness to clients, Grossberg Company LLP devotes a substantial amount of firm resources to training its people, keeping them apprised of the latest developments that may affect their client's business operations, tax planning strategies and their long-term business objectives. As a result, the employees of Grossberg Company LLP are some of the best and brightest in their field and the casual, laid-back working atmosphere lends itself to producing successful, satisfied professionals.
Grossberg Company LLP, a leader in their industry is seeking a REMOTE Tax Manager
to join its team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Required Skills
Benefits: Grossberg Company LLP offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and Half-Day Fridays in the summer.
- MUST possess a BS/BA degree in Accounting
- CPA designation preferred
- 8-10+ years progressive experience in public accounting preparing tax returns for various types of entities (primarily S-Corps, C-Corps, Partnerships, Individuals)
- 5+ years experience in tax accounting with an emphasis on corporate tax and high net worth self-employed individuals
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Outlook, Word; and tax preparation software; experience with ProSystem Tax strongly desired
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; must be detail oriented
- Possess positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work additional hours as needed