Grossberg Company LLP, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We are an industry leader operating in a largely paperless environment. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a skilled Recruiter
to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland.
We seek a highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials who is driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. A team player who believes in providing world-class service while working in an environment that values collaboration and camaraderie.
will be responsible for assessing, hiring and onboarding experienced assurance, tax, consulting and practice support professionals. This individual will be a trusted advisor to hiring managers by understanding their business and their needs. They will work together to develop recruiting strategies for identifying, attracting and engaging talent for this growing public accounting firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a point of contact to Partners and hiring managers regarding strategic staffing initiatives
- Sets staffing goals and strategy, evaluating results against Firm’s business goals and objectives
- Organize, coordinate and participate in job fairs and other networking events
- Develops and maintains candidate pipelines for all positions to meet current and future projected staffing
- Manages sourcing strategy and resources, including job postings on internal and external websites
- Coordinates and participates candidate decision meetings
- Coordinates and leads internal interview days (including full scheduling and management of the interview process when candidates are in the office; execution of skills assessments, etc.)
- Promote the employee referral program and develop relationships with alumni and friends of the firm
- Monitors and responds to marketplace recruiting trends to ensure the ongoing quality of hires
- Checks references and initiates background of candidates
- Manages and coordinates college recruiting program, including: calendar, networking events, job fairs
- Primary point of contact to students for on-campus interviews/in-office interviews; conducts all initial interview phone screens; coordinates in-person interview days, administers skills assessments
- Responsible for candidate management throughout the recruiting process, including candidate cultivation, offer negotiations, reference checking, background checking
- Establishes relationships and maintains university relationships including career centers and student organizations to increase brand awareness
Qualified candidates should apply on-line at http://grossberg.catsone.com/careers
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business related field
- PHR/SPHR is a plus
- 3+ years of recruiting experience (combined corporate recruiting and agency recruiting is ideal); professional services or consulting industry experience preferred
- Experience recruiting in the public accounting or financial services industry is highly desirable
- Experience using HRIS systems, including applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, such as: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed
No third party inquiries please.
Offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and business casual attire dress code.