Grossberg Company LLP, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a HR Recruiting Coordinator
to join our team in North Bethesda, Maryland.
*This position offers a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work remotely or in the office; your choice.
The successful candidate is professional who is driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. A team player who believes in providing best-in-class service while working in an environment that values collaboration and camaraderie.
The HR Recruiting Coordinator
will be responsible for assessing, hiring and onboarding assurance, tax, consulting and practice support professionals, as well as supporting recruiting needs of firm clients. The HR Recruiting Coordinator will work with the Director of Human Resources to develop recruiting strategies for identifying, attracting and engaging talent for this growing HR and Recruiting practice within a public accounting firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as a point of contact to Partners and hiring managers regarding strategic staffing initiatives
- Organize, coordinate and participate in job fairs and other networking events
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines for all positions to meet current and future projected staffing
- Support sourcing strategy and resources, including job postings on internal and external websites
- Coordinate and participate in candidate decision meetings
- Coordinate and lead internal interview days (including full scheduling and management of the interview process
- Promote the employee referral program and develop relationships with alumni and friends of the firm
- Check references and initiate background of candidates
- Coordinate college recruiting program, including: calendar, networking events, job fairs
- Primary point of contact to students for on-campus interviews/in-office interviews; conducts all initial interview phone screens; coordinates in-person interview days
- Responsible for candidate management throughout the recruiting process, including candidate cultivation, offer negotiations, reference checking, background checking
- Establishes relationships and maintains university relationships including career centers and student organizations to increase brand awareness
Qualified candidates should apply on-line at http://grossberg.catsone.com/careers
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business related field
- PHR/SPHR is a plus
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience; professional services or consulting industry experience is a plus
- Experience using HRIS systems, including applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, such as: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed
No third party inquiries please.
Offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and business casual attire dress code.