Grossberg Company LLP, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a skilled Administrative Assistant to join our team in North Bethesda, Maryland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Creating, maintaining and formatting financial statements, documents, and templates
· Act as a back-up to the front desk receptionist
· Perform other administrative duties as needed
Please read the required skills section closely as we are looking for candidates who have these skills. Candidates without these skills will NOT be considered.
· Experience working in a public accounting firm is a plus
·Must have exceptional computer skills, including advanced applications of MS Excel, Word and Adobe
· Can be trusted to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information
· Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
· Desire to work in a team environment
· Possess positive and professional attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work quickly and independently in a busy and demanding environment
· Availability to work evenings and weekends during busy times during the year
· Prior experience creating, formatting and updating MS Excel and MS Word documents, preferably in conjunction with ProSystem Engagement is strongly desired
For nearly 100 years, Grossberg Company LLP, a Washington DC mid-size CPA firm, has been a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services, specializing in services to the real estate industry. Grossberg Company LLP has a well-known reputation of unparalleled client satisfaction. At the heart of this success, are professional staff members who possess the skills and training required to survive in the ever-changing world of new tax laws and regulations, advanced technologies and strategic business planning. Built on decades of hard work and timely responsiveness to clients, Grossberg Company LLP devotes a substantial amount of firm resources to training its people, keeping them apprised of the latest developments that may affect their client's business operations, tax planning strategies and their long-term business objectives. As a result, the employees of Grossberg Company LLP are some of the best and brightest in their field and the casual, laid-back working atmosphere lends itself to producing successful, satisfied professionals.
Grossberg Company LLC offers a competitive compensation package including salary, performance-based bonus, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and business casual attire dress code.
Qualified candidates should apply on-line at http://grossberg.catsone.com/careers