Grossberg Company LLP
, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We are an industry leader operating in a largely paperless environment. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a skilled Full-Charge Bookkeeper
to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland.
NO RECRUITER CALLS, PLEASE!
[Recruitment for the Full-Charge Bookkeeper position will be managed by Grossberg Company LLP HR Services.]
The primary role of the Full-Charge Bookkeepe
r is to maintain financial records, general ledger, accounts payables and accounts receivables.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions in a timely manner while ensuring accuracy. Perform bank reconciliations. Prepare and process invoices, purchase orders, including credit card transactions and check requests; verifying accuracy gainst established contracts and agreements. Perform multiple tasks concurrently while managing workload to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3+ years accounting experience
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products
- Must be technically proficient in various accounting software packages
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Possess positive and professional attitude
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Ability to work with discretion handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a busy and demanding environment with changing priorities
For over 90 years Grossberg Company LLP
, a Washington DC mid-size CPA firm, has been a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services, specializing in services to the real estate industry. Grossberg Company LLP has a well-known reputation of unparalleled client satisfaction. At the heart of this success, are professional staff members who possess the skills and training required to survive in the ever-changing world of new tax laws and regulations, advanced technologies and strategic business planning. Built on decades of hard work and timely responsiveness to clients, Grossberg Company LLP devotes a substantial amount of firm resources to training its people, keeping them apprised of the latest developments that may affect their client's business operations, tax planning strategies and their long-term business objectives. As a result, the employees of Grossberg Company LLP are some of the best and brightest in their field and the casual, laid-back working atmosphere lends itself to producing successful, satisfied professionals.
Grossberg Company LLC offers a competitive compensation package including salary, training and opportunities for advancement; medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement program including profit sharing; paid holidays and vacation, cafeteria plan, flex-time policy, company sponsored gym membership, and business